If you're not lead safe certified, disturbing just six square feet could cost you big time...
Please take a moment to fill out the form below and we will contact you immediately.
Please Call 888.926.4727 to inquire about additional training dates.
EPA RRP Training Course is recommended for the following
- Property Managers
- Property owners
- Maintenance workers in multi-family housing, hotels, motels
- Building superintendents
- Anyone who disturbs a painted surface on pre- 1978 housing
RRP Certification Course - EPA Lead Training
ABLE Safety Consulting brings our contractor customers the required Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Safety for Renovation Repair and Painting (RRP) training at a reasonable rate and a convenient location.
This EPA's RRP rule demands required training for all paid contractors who function in housing, child-occupied facilities, day care center build prior to 1978, including:
- Renovation and remodeling contractors
- Maintenance workers in rental properties and multi-family housing
- Painters and other specialty trades
- The federal agency requirements enforce to repair, renovation, interim control, window replacement, painting activities and/or weatherization
The cost for NOT complying in this Lead Safety Certification training can be more than you're able to endure. The EPA has the authorization to seek civil fines of $37,500 per offense per day and an extra criminal fine plus jail time for aware and willful offenses of the EPA's RRP requirements!