Below Federal EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) regulations, any individual performing renovation, repair or painting (RRP) work for pay out in a pre-1978 home, child care facility or educational institutions needs to be trained, EPA lead certified, and use lead-safe work procedures. This procedure includes rental property managers and property owners. To learn more about the EPA Lead Training Courses – Renovation, Repair and Painting rule (RRP) go to www.epa.gov/getleadsafe.
Watch a video about how to become certified
EPA RRP Articles
- EPA lead certification – Lead Safe Training
- EPA Lead Certified – Lead Certification Classes
- EPA RRP Lead Safety Certification Training Course
- EPA Lead-base Paint Certification Training Class
- How to Get EPA Lead Paint Certification